Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Challinor: "I Can Relax For Hereford"

Exeter midfielder Jon Challinor spoke to the Exeter Express and Echo about the abuse he received from a section of the Aldershot fans during yesterday's 4-0 victory:

"Throughout the game they were at me, but that only made me focus and concentrate more on doing the right things. They accused me of moving just for the money, but that was pure speculation and they don't know what happened.

"I was relieved to get this game out of the way to be honest. It was the first fixture I looked out for at the beginning of the season and until it came along I was apprehensive about what would happen.

"But I'm pleased it's out of the way and to score as well feels like a weight has come off my shoulders. We've got Hereford next and I feel I can relax for that one. We know what Hereford are about and hopefully we can take this form into that match. But I am still relishing the return at the Rec and I can't wait for that one."