Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, June 26, 2006

Stanley Speaks On Morecambe Move

Craig Stanley has spoken to the Morecambe press about his move to the Shrimpers:

"As a player I want to get hold of the ball and play good attractive football that is good on the eye. Every time I have played against Morecambe they have been tough games. I want to get my place in the team, work hard and play some attractive football

"The Conference is a tough league, when I was at Hereford it took two years to get out of it. But here, we have a good squad, and we will definitely be pushing for promotion, either automatic or through the play-offs. Automatic is the main aim and I think we have got a very good chance of doing that.

Speaking on playing against Morecambe for the Bulls, Stanley added: "They have always been tough games. In the semi-final there wasn't much difference between the two sides. They have always been tough games and the way they play football has always impressed me."

Stanley will officially sign later in the week after passing a medical today.