Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fleetwood Wants Cheltenham Test

Ex-Bull Stuart Fleetwood wants a loan spell at Cheltenham Town for match experience.

The 22 year old is still yet to debut for new side Charlton, and admits that he is available for loan somewhere telling The Citizen:

"I want to be playing somewhere and I am trying to sort something out. The manager is happy for me to go out on loan and I am travelling to Preston, so it won't happen in time for Saturday, but maybe next week. I want to get some games, see if I can do it in League One and come back to Charlton a better player.

"It would be quite funny having just moved away (from Gloucestershire), but I'd ideally like to play somewhere near where I am from or in the London area. Something could happen with Cheltenham, so we will see what happens next."

Bristol Rovers are also named as suitors of Fleetwood, but their interest is likely to end as they have finally secured the transfer of Bournemouth striker Jo Kuffour on a three year deal.