Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sometimes you need a bit of luck - Turner

Hereford United manager Graham Turner was interviewed by Keith Hall for BBC Hereford and Worcester after tonight's match.

"I thought we worked hard. I thought we needed the breaks at the right time. Their first goal killed us. Second goal was immaterial, we were chasing the game at that stage. Free kick for us, we left ourselves exposed," said Turner.

"The first goal I think it took a double ricochet before it finished up bouncing into the back of our net.

"I can not complain about the work. I can not complain in the main about the way players have attempted to perform. We've just not had the breaks. Sometimes you need the breaks and we didn't get those tonight.

"Sometimes you need a bit of luck and I don't think we had any tonight. But we were up against a good side who passed the ball.

"All in all no complaints about our players performance."