Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trewick Expects To Accept Manager Job

Speaking to the Hereford Times, John Trewick expects to accept the manager's job at Edgar Street:

"There are of course details to be discussed, but I don’t see there being any problems in taking the job on, I am looking forward to it. I have been in the managerial seat before but it is different when you are the one the buck stops with.

"I don't see much changing but I shall be the one who picks the team and who will have the final say now on some things which I have not had before. Graham is looking to step away from the cut and thrust of things but as director of football he will be there to support me and I shall try to use his experience."

Trewick has had brief managerial spells as caretaker boss at both West Brom and Derby County.