Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trewick happy with Morris Signing

Hereford United manager John Trewick has said that he is very happy with the signing of striker Lee Morris. He missed the recenmt friendly against Kidderminster as he had a 'dead leg' but played most of last Saturday's match against Wolves.

"I am happy with Lee. The only question mark is his injury record which is well documented," Trewick told the Worcester News.

"We are well aware of that but he’s been in since day one of pre-season, has trained very hard and looks fine to me.

"Hopefully, he’s got the injuries behind him now and can move on.

"He missed the one game but fortunately he’s come back and looks fine."

Trewick also spoke about pre-season to date.

"We’ve done well in every match we’ve played so far this pre-season apart from the first-half at Kidderminster which I think we can put down to complacency.

"I am happy with the squad of players I’ve got so far. I want to make two or three additions and if I can get the right calibre of player to join the squad then I’ll be relatively happy."