Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trewick Vows To Continue

John Trewick has told the Hereford Times that he will continue to do his best for the Bulls.

Trewick told the paper: "What I want is the best for Hereford and I am doing my best for Hereford and I will continue to do my best for Hereford.

"It was never going to be an easy season. Cheltenham came down last year and they are below us in the table. Sides who have come down tend to have to regroup and refocus and go again. We have no automatic right to be at the top of the league and we have to battle and scrap for everything we get. Obviously, I am disappointed with our league position and I want to try to improve it and that’s what I am going to continue to do."

Trewick also tells the paper he dropped Adam Bartlett to give him a break: "I think Adam Bartlett has done well for us for the vast majority of the season. I do feel he's been in the firing line all season with no respite and my reason for leaving him out was to try and freshen his mind and, hopefully, get Adam to refocus on the job in hand."