Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Buxton At Home On Monday April 1st Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goals change everything said Bradford Boss

Bradford City manager Peter Taylor wasn't too happy with the performance of his side at Hereford yesterday. His frustration nearly boiled over late in the first half when he received a telling off from referee Danny McDermid.

"It's been very frustrating for me I am not saying we deserved to win but we did create more chances," he said.

"The first quarter was okay but after that it was not good enough and I am very disappointed the way we played.

"We're in 16th place in the table which doesn't lie and maybe we have had too many performances like this. But I have got to say goals do change everything and if we had scored when I thought we deserved to it might have been a different day."