Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q and A with Stuart Fleetwood

Bulls striker Stuart Fleetwood has taken part in a short question and answer interview with the Football League.

Tell us about your debut. Who was it against? How did you play?
For Cardiff against Derby. We lost 2-0. I played the first half but had to go off injured. I went for a 50/50 tackle with Tom Huddlestone. He won

What car do you drive?
Audi A4 convertible

What was your first car?
Vauxhall Corsa

Favourite Film?
Anchorman

Favourite TV programme?
Jersey Shore

Most expensive item you have ever bought?
Fiancé's engagement ring

Do you DIY?
Yeah. Just moved into my new house so I've been making flat pack furniture all week

Perfect woman - apart from wife/partner?
Nicole Scherzinger

The lads are over for dinner, what do you cook?
Paella

Which boots do you wear?
Yellow Adidas F50

If you were the manager of the club, who would you sign?
Messi

Best goal you have scored?
In an FA Cup match against Lincoln. The ball came across me. I smashed it first time into the top corner from 25-yards out. The keeper didn't move. It made the score 3-2 and we went on to win 4-3

Best stadium you've played at?
Hillsborough

If you weren't a footballer, what would you be doing?
Probably playing rugby. My brothers both made it professionally

Life after football?
I would like to get into coaching. When I go home I help out with the local teams

Tell us something not generally known about you?
When I was four I wanted to be a Morris dancer. There are photos of me at home dancing with tea towels

Best freebie you've ever received?
The kitchen in my new house. The guys who built my house are all Hereford United fans.

Who is the worst dressed player at the club?
Kenny Lunt. He makes a suit look scruffy