Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Selected Vision Peschisolido

Burton manager Paul Peschisolido told the BBC that he didn't see the penalty awarded to Hereford United at Edgar Street yesterday.

"I didn't see it at all," said Peschisolido.

"I was shocked, I'll have a look on the video. Never mind."

He was asked about Hereford's claim for a second penalty when Steve Leslie went down.

"I didn't see that one either."

The interviewer then said "I'll ask what you did see!" and the manager started to praise some of his players.

Of the game itself Peschisolido felt his side were the better in the second half.

"First half some of the defending was absolutely atrocious, second half typical Burton.

"We came back from the dead.

"I'm delighted with the three points."