Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Daish Uncertain About Sending-off


Ebbsfleet manager Liam Daish wasn't sure whether Paul Lorraine should have been sent off after an off-the-ball incident with Hereford's Kyle Perry.

"Costly decision and someone's at fault," Daish told BBC Radio Kent.

"I just looked back and there was obviously something that had happened.

"The first thing I looked at was the linesman flagging.

"You look over and it's Paul Lorraine and Kyle Perry and I hoped it wasn't going to fall on our side where it was going to be Lorraine that was spoken to.

"But it was, he went off.

"Give benefit of the doubt.

"Hopefully it's been filmed and I can watch it.

"I'll be very disappointed if it's Paul's fault.

"As soon as I've seen it, I'll know if there was intent."

Last season when Perry was playing for Lincoln, Lorraine was sent off.

"That's his (Perry's) game, that's what he does. He's done it all through. 

"To me he's not good enough as a football player.

"He wants to get you, he wants to be controversial and if you get players that buy it then anything can happen but he was never a danger for us.

"I suppose he's done his job, what he wanted to do, whatever.

"We've out of the trophy and it's left a sour taste in my mouth whatever happened.

"One way or another the DVD going to show me what the exact incident was. So whatever reason it is, or who ever is at fault is going to leave a sour taste."