Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beadle Interested In Managing Hereford FC


Peter Beadle At Edgar Street Last April
Former Hereford United manager Peter Beadle has said he would like to manage Hereford FC even if it is a part-time post.

"I've been flattered by the amount of support I've had," Beadle told BBC H&W.

"I've had a lot of people message me via Twitter saying that they hope I get the job.

"There's been a lot of speculation about what league they might end up in, but that's irrelevant.



"They just need to pick the right manager for the job. My contacts base is excellent. Of course I'd be interested.

"I've been doing scouting work but you miss the buzz of working for a club.

"It would be lovely to be rung up and told it yours if you want it but I know that's not going to happen.

"Sometimes sentiment has to go out the window and you have to pick the right man for the job.

"But I do believe I have the right credentials and I am the right man for that job.

"We will wait and see."

Kingsley James With Rob Purdie At Aldershot Last April
Meanwhile former Hereford United player Kingsley James has told the Chester Chroninle that he is pleased that Hereford Supporters have a new club to follow.

"Hopefully they will look at what Chester have done over the past few seasons and be able to learn from that and follow in those footsteps.

"It was a real shame what happened to the club but they've got to leave that in the past now and look to the future."