Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Edwards Is 'A Real Capture' For Cardiff Met


Joel Edwards
Christian Edwards, manager of Cardiff Met FC, has been speaking to the Hereford Times about the signing of former Hereford FC captain Joel Edwards.

"I know he has his own coaching business, so we spoke to him potentially coming to the university and studying a sports coaching degree," said Edwards.

"He will join us next season with regards to studying at the university and it allows him to play for us.

"I have done my digging around regarding Joel.

"I spoke to Steve Jenkins at Hereford, who said he was unlucky to be released and was a very good player.

"I know the history behind Joel and his captaincy of Hereford and I also spoke to Gareth Davies, who also gave Joel some huge praise.

"So he is a real capture for ourselves and one that will very much add to the squad."