Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Plummer Thanks Beadle For His Time With Hereford


 

Tristan Plummer has praised Hereford FC manager Peter Beadle in an article for the Non-League Paper.

Plummer signed for Weston earlier this week after turning down an offer to stay at Edgar Street.

"My time at Edgar Street was great," Plummer told the Non-League Paper.

"I heard how well the club did in their season in the Midland League and I was desperate to be involved in such a top set-up.

"I was over the moon when Peter Beadle signed me and I have nothing but good words to say about him to be honest!

"From the moment he showed me his plans last pre-season, I knew he had a vision to take the club back to the Football League and I had every confidence that we would emulate the successes of the first season which we eventually did do.

"This season is going to be a bit harder for the club, they will be against bigger teams and everyone will want to take their scalp of Hereford FC.

"It's going to be a tough one but I think under Beads the club has every chance of making it a trio of promotions come late-April." 


In the same issue there is an interview with Carl Haffenden who is the supporter behind Hereford Goals.