Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Green hopes for Conference return


In an interview with Radio Hereford FC, the Bulls defender Ryan Green has revealed his dream is to end his career at Edgar Street after helping the club regain Conference status.

Now in his 9th season with the club he maintains he will be back in contention for a place in the side for the upcoming FA Cup tie against Godalming on Saturday after an Achilles injury.

Green explained, "The cortisone injection was very painful but it was successful and I'm going to train on Thursday, and hopefully be fit for the cup-tie at the weekend".

"I'd like to feel I could keep playing until I'm 40, but first-things-first, I'm in my ninth season with the club, and my aim is to take that forward into a tenth season".

Looking further ahead the former Welsh international insisted, "I know it's a dream, but I'd like to help this club get back into the Conference where I started my career with Hereford."