Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, September 29, 2017

Morris 'Over The Moon' To Resign Molyneux


Jamie Molyneux
Westfields chief executive Andy Morris has told BN that he is 'over the moon' to have resigned Jamie Molyneux.

The 22 year old winger was released by Hereford yesterday.

"As soon as Hereford FC announced they had released Jamie our manager Sean Edwards was on the case and we both agreed we would be keen to get Jamie back at Westfields," said Morris.


"Sean and I meet tonight and Sean then arranged to meet Jamie and the deal was done.

"It will give the whole team a big lift he was a popular player and a superb goal scorer with us last year and I am sure he will settle in as though he has not been away. 

"Our manager Sean Edwards has done well to sought out the move so quickly."

Meanwhile Molyneux has also commented on his move.

"I had a lot of offers from teams at the same level as Hereford but I’m a man of my word. I just need to play in comfortable surroundings."

Molyneux is expected to be in Westfields squad for their game at Sporting Kalsa tomorrow.