Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, December 15, 2017

Massive Financial Bonus For Winning Said Rosler



Fleetwood manager Uwe Rosler was pleased that his side had avoided a giantkilling last night at Edgar Street and will play Leicester City in the third round.

"The chairman in the last week has reminded me every single day especially with being Leicester live on tele," said Rosler.

"The income will be massive.

"To win today was about pride but also on the financial side a massive bonus.

"A lot of people know how difficult it is to come here and get a result.

"I'm proud of my players, we played more physical and competed the Fleetwood way."

Rosler then praised Hereford.

"I think it's great set-up here, I like the stadium, I've been here before with Brentford.

"They have good fans, they took a lot of fans to Highbury."