Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sykes Joins Harris At Redditch


A former Hereford United youngster, Alex Sykes, is to be assistant manager at Redditch.

Manager Tim Harris says he is delighted to have Sykes to help him.

"I am delighted Alex has decided to join me at Redditch United, as we look forward to building a team and improving the club," said Harris.

“Alex is someone that I have managed and known for many years, and he boasts some great qualities. He is an excellent coach, has a bubbly personality, and I am positive the players will enjoy working with him as part of the management team.”

Redditch are the visitors to Edgar Street on Monday afternoon, kick-off 3pm.

Tickets for the game remain available online or can be purchased on the day. 

Meanwhile former Hereford FC loanee Adam Page, now on loan from Cheltenham at Redditch, doesn't know if he will be in the Redditch squad at Hereford on Monday.

"It will be a bit strange if I do play because I've never played away there before," Page told the Hereford Times.