Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Monday, February 26, 2018

Auction Of Man United Tickets In Aid Of St Michael's Hospice


Rob Williams is running an auction for some Manchester United tickets  in aid of St Michael's Hospice.
Rob explains:
 
I am running a fundraiser for St Michael's Hospice and I have two tickets courtesy of S&A Davies for the Manchester United game against Watford on Sunday 13th May 2018

My late father spent a month at the hospice two years ago so your support is greatly appreciated and he was a United fan as well (both Hereford and some cheap imitation from around Salford). The tickets are for the Sir Alex Ferguson stand.

I am auctioning the tickets off via a silent auction and if anyone would like to bid please either email me on rob_williams79@hotmail.co.uk or text me on 07581 008601 with your name, contact number and your bid.

Currently the top bid is £100.