Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, March 15, 2018

'Physical Side' To Face Hereford At Basingstoke


Basingstoke manager Terry Brown has said that he will pick a 'physical side' to play Hereford on Saturday.

"I think for Hereford I will pick the most physical side I can," said Brown as reported by the Gazette.

"I felt at their place, it was very much men against boys.

"I have been telling the lads this is the biggest game left this season and our aim is to finish in the top 10."

Brown will be without striker Ben Wright who has joined Gosport on loan for a month.

"Ben’s loan saves us money and also means he will get first team football."

Basingstoke have a decent home record with six straight wins leading up to the game.